CIMB Niaga has a Corporate Secretary who is responsible for maintaining the Bank’s image and protecting the Bank’s interests by establishing good communications and relationships, and acting as liaison between the Bank and its Shareholders as well as other Stakeholders. The Corporate Secretary must also ensure the Company’s compliance with prevailing laws and regulations, regulations and laws, particularly those related to the capital markets, as part of the Bank’s implementation of Good Corporate Governance (GCG).
TERM OF OFFICE & DOMICILE
She has served as Corporate Secretary since 26 September 2016 and is domiciled in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The appointment of Fransiska Oei as the Corporate Secretary of CIMB Niaga is based on Circular Resolution of the Board of Directors of CIMB Niaga No. 001/SIR/DIR/IX/2016 dated 21 September 2016 pursuant to OJK Regulation No. 35/POJK.04/2014 of 8 December 2014 and the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) Regulation No. I-A of 20 January 2014 and its amendments. The appointment has been reported to OJK on 23 September 2016 and announced to the public through SPE OJK or IDXNet system (e-reporting) on the same day.
The complete profile is available in the Profile of Board of Directors.
ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE OF CORPORATE SECRETARY
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of the Corporate Secretary are as follows:
- Keeping abreast of developments and prevailing rules and regulations of the Capital Market.
- Providing inputs to the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of the Bank to comply with regulations issued by OJK, BI, and Capital Market Regulators.
- Organizing and documenting the General Meeting of Shareholders and Public Expose held by the Bank.
- Organizing and attending meetings of the Board of Commissioners, the Board of Commissioners with the Board of Directors, Committees under the Board of Commissioners, and preparing and administering the minutes of meetings.
- Organizing and attending the meetings of Board of Directors, the Board of Directors with the Board of Commissioners, Committees under the Board of Directors, and preparing and administering the minutes of meetings.
- Submitting reports related to Capital Market regulations, either regular or ad-hoc reports to OJK and IDX in a timely manner.
- Disclosing information to the general public in accordance with prevailing rules and regulations.
- Improving and aligning all Corporate Governance implementation practices of the Bank in line with the regulations of OJK and the ASEAN Corporate Governance Scorecard.
- Preparing documents and assisting in the Fit & Proper Test process for candidates of the Board of Commissioners and/or Board of Directors.
- Organizing orientation programs for new Directors and/or Commissioners to provide knowledge and understanding about the Bank.
- Administering all original Bank documents including licenses, deeds, certificates, minutes of meetings, and internal policies.
- Administering and distributing all incoming letters addressed to the Bank for follow-up.
- Acting as liaison officer between the Bank and shareholders, investors, authorities and other stakeholders.